View all openings
Corporate Human Resources Manager
West Bend, WI
- Provides necessary direction, support and guidance to all human resource staff to influence increased performance and customer satisfaction.
- Manage Human Resource Managers in South Dakota and Texas, in addition to the West Bend HR staff.
- Direct and Manage Company-sponsored events and programs (employee outings, charitable campaigns, employee recognition program, Ambassador Program, employee mentoring program, etc.)
- Manage the pension administration process
- Offers assistance and recommendations to the Vice President Human Resources in areas of policy, benefits, compensation and other matters affecting department/company operations.
- Direct the annual Open Enrollment process.
- Direct compensation and benefit plan designs, develop and deliver benefit communications, analyze health care data to recommend initiatives for improvements.
- Oversee administration of all health and welfare programs including preparation and filing of all legal compliance documents.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Oversee Office Services and Receptionist functions
- Provides guidance, assistance and training to managers and supervisors in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance management conflict resolution benefits, and various compliance programs.
- Investigate and advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assists in the administration of the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Develop strategies for effective recruitment and onboarding. and identifying ways to market Manitou to be an employer of choice for qualified candidates.
- Take the lead for the development and revisions of approved job descriptions.
- Administer the compensation system and develop recommendations to adjust grade structures and pay practices in response to changing organizational needs and market competition.
- Completes office wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Analyze company compensation and benefit polices in relation to government wage and hour regulations and market data and recommend changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
- Assist the plant HR managers in their annual wage and benefit proposal submissions.
- Serve as the chief administrator for the HRIS system, and Paylocity, ensuring security and optimal use.
- Assists in the preparation of the Human Resources budget.
- Conducts terminations and exit interviews.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
- 10+ years Human Resource related experience with at least 6 years of experience in managing employees.
- HR generalist experience with skills knowledge and abilities in policy formation, training, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to investigate and resolve employee concerns.
- Experience with developing strategic goals and objectives in Human Resources
- Collaborative approach to management and training is essential
- PHR Certification preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Competency and working knowledge of HRIS system and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
What We Need
- Cover Letter
- Your resume
- Salary History
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history.