View all openings
West Bend, WI
- Responsibilities may include structural, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and/or control system design
- Perform basic conceptual design to support the activities leading to the creation of new or improvements to existing products or product applications.
- Prepare basic design, analysis, test requirements, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility for existing or new products.
- Optimize component/product designs for performance, cost, standardization, and manufacturability.
- Work “hands-on” with manufacturing to resolve any problems encountered in the fabrication and construction of experimental or production machines.
- Contribute to the cost improvement program by meeting or exceeding the annual goal.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate expenses that do not add value to the process or product, and within the scope of authority of the position, implement the reduction.
- Follow up on the testing of experimental machines, and reports those changes as necessary.
- Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales literature on assigned projects
- Perform other related duties & projects as required.
- Physical activities include running of computers, potential assisting in the assembly, installation and operation of prototype and data acquisition equipment. Capability to be in a jobsite or production factory environment, heat, cold, wet, dry, etc. for periods of time is required.
- Travel both domestically and international may be required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required. Mechanical, Agricultural or Civil Engineering. Two or more years of experience with hydraulic systems, electrical systems and/or the structural design of mobile machinery preferred.
- Basic knowledge of domestic and international standards and regulations a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous working experience with a 3-D CAD system.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, Access programming a plus.
What We Need
- Cover Letter
- Your resume
- Salary History
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history.