View all openings
West Bend, WI
- Responsibilities may include structural, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and/or control system design.
- Perform conceptual design to support the activities leading to the creation of new or improvements to existing products or product applications.
- Prepare design, analysis, test requirements, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility for existing or new products.
- Optimize component/product designs for performance, cost, standardization, and manufacturability.
- Works with manufacturing to resolve any problems encountered in the fabrication and construction of experimental or production machines.
- Contribute to the cost improvement program by meeting or exceeding the annual goal.
- Lead engineering efforts in resolving field problems when required.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise project design including technical supervision of personnel assigned to your assigned projects.
- Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales literature on assigned projects
- Completes additional duties as requested by management.
- Physical activities include running of computers, potential assisting in the assembly, installation and operation of prototype and data acquisition equipment. Capability to be in a jobsite or production factory environment, heat, cold, wet, dry, etc. for periods of time is required.
- Travel both domestically and international may be required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required. Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of related experience in product design and project development is required with experience in construction or mobile machinery preferred.
- The ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a wide range of individuals.
- The ability to coordinate workflow and meet deadlines is required.
- Previous working experience with a 3-D CAD system is required.
What We Need
- Cover Letter
- Your resume
- Salary History
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history.