GEHL ASPHALT PAVERS
Power Box® Solutions.
Power Box® Asphalt Pavers from Gehl deliver what paving professionals need most: a quality paving job, which leads to repeat business and referrals.
SETTING THE STANDARD: THE 1448 PLUS PAVER
- Compact 8'5" size makes it easy to transport and perfect for smaller jobs
- A single-speed drive with 0-80 FPM for quick, efficient paves
- Operator station features a single-span platform
- Exhaust- or propane-heated screed
RAISING THE BAR: THE 1648 PAVER
- Its 8'6" width requires less trailer space, leaving more room for additional equipment
- Two fully-adjustable screed options provide paving widths from 4*-13 feet (*with cut-off plates and baffles)
- Two-burner propane heating system
- Single-speed ground drive system provides infinite paving control to a maximum of 130 FPM
- 48 hp Yanmar direct-injected diesel engine runs quietly and provides 10% more horsepower than competitive models
- Redesigned hydraulic hose- routing system
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
To offer this much versatility and opportunity, a paver must excel in a number of areas. Compared to the competition, the Power Box® line doesn't just excel, it leads. It even has the ability to pave on side grades! Check out the features that make Gehl pavers the choice for today's contractors.
- Redsigned hydraulic hose-routing system and three test ports made diagnostic access fast and clean
- Engine access panel allows unobstructed access to the alternator and starter
- Direct-drive track design is self-cleaning, and adjusts tension with a hydraulic cylinder
- Track design is resistant to slipping, providing versatility in different sub-base conditions
- Full-floating, adjustable and vibratory screeds are standard equipment
QUALITY PAVES, RELIABLE OPERATION.
Designed to handle all kinds of commercial and municipal applications, these pavers really perform for the contractors who make their living from the platform of a paver.
From jogging paths to driveways, golf cart paths to parking lots - the Power Box® Asphalt Pavers help contractors take on more projects.
ASPHALT PAVER SPECS
AT A GLANCE